Following the huge success of the 2017 Hoggin The Bridge event the team have spent time listening to feedback from those who attended, and after giving away over £13,500 pounds to 24 charitable organisations we have some extremely exciting news to share. This years changes will ensure the event runs better than ever, with more money than ever going to charity.
- Extended Route – The team have mapped out and ridden a new route, which still takes you over the iconic Severn Bridge but is now just over 6 miles longer
- Improved Starting Configuration – A new layout has been created Aust to make your entrance into the event more streamlined
- New End Venue Location – The David Broome Event Centre will be our host venue for 2018
- New Bike Show – This year we will be hosting our own bike show, right in the heart of the event venue.
- New Merchandise – New products such as pens, mugs and keyrings will be on sale, along with the infamous pin badges and T-Shirts.
- More Catering Units – We have listened to your feedback and will be ensuring their is a wider variety of catering stalls, at both Aust and The David Broome Event Centre
- New Date – Ensuring that Hoggin The Bridge does not clash with other important biker diary dates, we have bought the event forward to Sunday 30th September 2018
- And thats just the start…
We are confident that you will continue to enjoy this amazing event, which raises thousands of pounds for charity every year. Tickets will be on sale by the beginning of May so make sure you keep an eye out for them! We will see you on the 30th September!