Hoggin The Bridge Is Back For 2020!!!
New Date, New Location, New Entertainment, New activities, New Name and a New Fun Filled Weekend.
HogFest will this year be raising money for Testicular cancer charities, who provide vital help and support to those suffering with the disease, supporting loved ones along the way.
HogFest Takes Place across the whole weekend with a huge line up of comedy, live music and entertainment for the whole family, whether your a biker, a local resident or someone who has an avid interest in motorbikes.
HogFest will run on Friday 14th, Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th of August (note the new date change!) In its new location at Caldicot School, Mill Lane, Caldicot with acres of space which means we are able to provide the whole weekend’s entertainment in one easy to access location.
Main features of the 2020 event include:
- Full weekend event of entertainment, starting Friday 14th Aug and finishing Sunday Afternoon
- New Location: Caldicot School, Mill Lane, Caldicot
- New Date: 14th/15th/16th August
- Ride outs through the picturesque countryside of South Wales/West
- One fee, All entertainment included
- Live Comedy
- Live Music
- Catering on site all weekend
- Riders, and non-riders welcome across the weekend
- Weekend Camping
- Family area’s
- Weekend Passes – Save Money, come and go as you please
- Easy access to local amenities.
- E-Tickets Instantly to your email
- T-shirts sent out direct to your home, before this years event. (Wear them on the day!)
- Annual ride across the Severn Bridge on 16th August
Tickets go on sale on sale Sunday 1st March at 9am. Buy early and save up to 35% using our exclusive code, which will be released on social media soon!
We are confident that this year is going to be the best ever Hoggin The Bridge event and we would love to welcome you along to it.