The route for 2019 has been published, following the same route as 2018. The route is marked out with yellow signage boards, usually located on lamp posts and junctions.
- Leave Brightside Services at 11am, following the lead biker.
- Merge with the M48 Motorway at Junction 1 (passing through what was the tolls)
- Cross the Severn Bridge, not forgetting to wave to everyone stood on the pathways
- Leave the M48 at Junction 2, and take the 3rd exit towards Chepstow on the A466
- At Larkfield roundabout, take the first left onto the A48, towards Caldicot.
- At Parkwall roundabout (Indian Empire) take the 2nd exit towards Newport, continuing on the A48.
- Follow on the A48, taking care at the two speed camera located in Caerwent and Langstone!!
- Turn left before the New Inn pub at Langstone onto the B4245 – signposted Magor and Caldicot.
- At the traffic lights with InBev Brewery, continue straight on towards Caldicot
- Continue down the B4245 until the main crossroads in Caldicot, Turn Left onto Newport Road
- Follow Newport road around the town centre to the Sandy Lane Roundabout
- Take the 2nd Exit onto Chepstow road and follow to the next T-Junction.
- Turn left at the Deepweir Motel, back onto the B4245.
- At the Castlegate Business park roundabout, take the first exit to continue on the B4245.
- Turn left at crick road where you will be directed by marshals into the David Broome Event Centre and to the parking area.