Skip to content
Scroll to top
The route for 2019 has been published, following the same route as 2018. The route is marked out with yellow signage boards, usually located on lamp posts and junctions.
- Leave Brightside Services at 11am, following the lead biker.
- Merge with the M48 Motorway at Junction 1 (passing through what was the tolls)
- Cross the Severn Bridge, not forgetting to wave to everyone stood on the pathways
- Leave the M48 at Junction 2, and take the 3rd exit towards Chepstow on the A466
- At Larkfield roundabout, take the first left onto the A48, towards Caldicot.
- At Parkwall roundabout (Indian Empire) take the 2nd exit towards Newport, continuing on the A48.
- Follow on the A48, taking care at the two speed camera located in Caerwent and Langstone!!
- Turn left before the New Inn pub at Langstone onto the B4245 – signposted Magor and Caldicot.
- At the traffic lights with InBev Brewery, continue straight on towards Caldicot
- Continue down the B4245 until the main crossroads in Caldicot, Turn Left onto Newport Road
- Follow Newport road around the town centre to the Sandy Lane Roundabout
- Take the 2nd Exit onto Chepstow road and follow to the next T-Junction.
- Turn left at the Deepweir Motel, back onto the B4245.
- At the Castlegate Business park roundabout, take the first exit to continue on the B4245.
- Turn left at crick road where you will be directed by marshals into the David Broome Event Centre and to the parking area.