Full Route Available Now, Click here
*Please note that ticket prices for Hoggin The Bridge are £10 on the day, save yourself money by buying now.
Our Biggest Event Ever!!
This year, we are extending the event to include a Saturday night of Live Music. Headlining are Rusty Shackle, with The Bug Club supporting.
Tickets for this amazing evening are already on sale, Make sure you get in quick, as they aren’t going to be around for long!!!
Following the huge success of the 2017 Hoggin The Bridge event the team have spent time listening to feedback from those who attended, and after giving away over £13,500 pounds to 24 charitable organisations we have some extremely exciting news to share. This years changes will ensure the event runs better than ever, with more money than ever going to charity.
- Extended Route – The team have mapped out and ridden a new route, which still takes you over the iconic Severn Bridge but is now just over 6 miles longer
- Improved Starting Configuration – A new layout has been created Aust to make your entrance into the event more streamlined
- New End Venue Location – The David Broome Event Centre will be our host venue for 2018
- New Merchandise – New products such as pens, mugs and keyrings will be on sale, along with the infamous pin badges and T-Shirts.
- More Catering Units – We have listened to your feedback and will be ensuring their is a wider variety of catering stalls, at both Aust and The David Broome Event Centre
- New Date – Ensuring that Hoggin The Bridge does not clash with other important biker diary dates, we have bought the event forward to Sunday 30th September 2018
- Free Camping – Buy your tickets for both Saturday Evening and Sunday and get free camping pitches at the David Broome Event Centre
Time is running out! When the countdown gets to zero you will not be able to purchase any more tickets for *Hoggin The Bridge or *Rusty Shackle online. But dont dispair, you still have some time availble, grab your tickets now;
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”date” end_date=”23-09-2018 23:55″ start_time=”1537436947″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ]Tickets are no longer available online, see below for more information. [/wpdevart_countdown]
*Physical tickets will continue to be available from Country Flowers, 38 Newport Road, Caldicot, NP26 4BQ.